Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hives

Poor Coleen came down with a nasty case of Hives this week.  We aren't sure what caused the sudden outbreak and according to the doctor at the ER 85% of the time the cause of hives goes undetected.  Poor little thing was so itchy the first day.  They have her on Prednisone and Benadryl to control the itching.  In the mean time we are trying to determine what may be causing the outbreaks.  Could be tomatoes, berries or even the new stuffed toys she won at the fair.  Bedding is being washed, stuffed toys are being washed and no tomatoes or berries for awhile until we get this under control.
Pretty nasty looking.  I really feel for her.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...poor little thing. I feel horrible for her. I hope the medicine works quickly and you can find out the cause. Please give her a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor colleen-sounds like you are trying to figure out the cause-sometimes those stuffed animals have various chemicals in them-let her know I sent a prayer her way-God bless my blogger friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.