Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Out of Commission for awhile

Hello friends and visitors. If you have come here to view any photographs please note that I am going to be out of commission for a few days.  Our computer is in for repairs and they have strongly suggested we purchase a new one.  So with that being said once I am able to get back on-line I will be able to participate in challenges and posts again.  I will try to check out your submissions as I do have access to a computer just not my own personal files at the moment.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.