This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.
Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Watery Wednesday and a Blog Award
Found a new challenge (well new to me) called Watery Wednesday and decided to give it try.
Here is my photo:
This lovely little bridge and waterfall is located in a yard around the block from our house. My granddaughter and I often walk past it on our walks. She likes to drop leaves, twigs etc...into the water and watch them float under the road. It's such a peaceful little piece of scenic beauty. I hope you enjoy it as well.
I was given this wonderful award by Nancy over at A Rural Journal -Thanks so much Nancy.
I need to tell you 7 facts about myself that you may not know. I find this hard to do at times but I'll give it a try.
1. My very first job was picking Strawberries and I started in the fields when I was 11 years old and my last summer of picking was my Senior Year in High School.
2. My most embarrasing High School moment was walking into the men's room by mistake. All of the bathrooms in the High School except one had the women's room on a certain side of the building. Naturally the one building that didn't would be the one I walked in on while a bunch of guys were inside.
3. Most people know that I'm a "Cat Lover" but my very first pet was a little dog named, Bandit.
4.After High School I went to a Bible College in Canada but only stayed one Quarter as I got Home Sick and had to move back home.
5. I'm a hopeless "romantic" and love watching shows like The Bachelor and Bachelorette.
6. I resist "change" of almost any kind and often fear trying new things. Once I won a Free flying lesson and a White Water Rafting Trip but turned them down out of fear.
7. I've always been interested in Photography but never thought I could do well at it until I started participating in various photography blogs this past year. I love it!
Now the object is to pass this award on to other bloggers so I am going to pick out 5 blogs that I've started visiting within the past year. You are NOT required to participate back unless you would like to. I just want you to know how much I enjoy your blogs.