Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.
If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com


Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Photo Art Friday - April 12, 2013

Hi,  I'm a little "late" getting my post up for Photo Art Friday but it's still Friday here so I guess I'm really not late at all!

This weeks theme was Light/Shadow.  I'm sharing a couple of pictures today.




First up:
I took this shot of Piglet the other day and really liked how the light was shining on just one half of his face.  I added a texture from Nancy Claeys ( A Rural Journal) I like how it added a softness to the photo.

Next up is a picture I took of Dottie last Summer for SHS (Scavenger Hunt Sunday) when the prompt was Shadow.  I left this as is but added a photo corner frame.

Have a wonderful weekend. 

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love piglet ~ Gorgeous photos ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, Ida!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot of a very handsome piglet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cats like to play with her shadows. Ha de gott i helgen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful kitties, I love cats too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like taht you left the shots as it is. Sometimes images don´t need any treatment. :)

    If you like Abstracts you are welcome to join NF Astracts as Bonnie takes a well deserved break. :)
    http://nfmemes.blogspot.com/ Opens Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful kitty shots. Love the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute cats! The second one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wondrous photo art, Ida!! hope to see you round the lands of Picasa, Pixlr, and Pic Monkey or???
    enJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice pictures of cats, I like them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.