Joining in with Tanya (Around Roanoke) for WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
1. Boy have I been enjoying the lovely fall weather we are having here. It's still in the 70's during the day and mostly sunny so I've been able to get out and about and take pictures of stuff like this:
2. Here's a little something to amuse you if you have nothing better to do today. http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/reaction_version5.swf
3. We're 4 weeks into the Bowling League already. Sadly my mom is not able to bowl with me this year. I have a new bowling partner and she's fun to bowl with and mom goes with me to watch so it's all okay. My average though not so great yet. I've been all over the place with scores. Out of 12 games for the 4 weeks I've hit a High score of 181 and a Low score of 105.
4. I've been practicing some Black and White photography this week. Below are 2 versions of the same scene. One in BW and the other Color. Which do you like the best?
5. I had to go to the dentist this week. Had a loose filling, bit down on some caramel corn, chipped a piece out of the tooth. Needed a new filling, they suggested a Crown, No more insurance benefits for this year so crown will wait. This is what I say to that....
Feline Art Friday