Let's have some fun today.
First Six Word Friday - Hosted by Adrienne from My Memory Art.
This weeks theme: Sing.
How about some Feline Fun - Joining Steve from The Burnt Food Dude for Feline Friday.
This is one of our cats, Callie-Jo. I was washing the sheets and found her on the bed like this when I went into the room. I went and got my camera really fast and snapped this shot of her. One of her nicknames is, "Wonky Cat" because she has the silliest looking face and this proves it.
Willy-Nilly Friday 5
1. Good News....My new Son-in-law got a job! He's working for a Truss company obvisouly building Trusses. He started Wednesday.
2. I finally got my camera sent off for repairs this week. I can track it's progress and it arrived this morning at the place that is going to look at it to see if they can fix it. In the mean time I tried taking some photos with my old Point-n-Shoot camera. Boy am I "rusty" using it. Lots of very blurred shots. Not having my camera makes me feel like this....
This by the way is one of Coleen's stuffed toys. It's a Lobster that I bought for her. Doesn't he make you laugh!
3. Just wanted to share another photo from last weeks Car show. There weren't just cars there as there were a few bikes there as well. I liked this one.
4. Do you ever just share a photo for no other reason then you just like how it turned out. Well that's what this one is for.
There is just something about the pretty blue sky and these huge leaves that I find appealing. I hope you do as well.
5. Today is my daughter's 30th birthday. No photos though since the camera isn't here to document the event. Bummer! So I guess I should follow the advice I found on the back of one of the cars at last weeks Car Show.
Finally joining Hilary for Follow Friday for Fill-In Fun
- The beach is _____
- Smartphones are ____
- I like to ____
- My dream ______________ would be _____________
1. The beach is way to far away for me to visit very often. It's atleast a 5-6 hour drive to the nearest beach.
2. Smartphones are taking over people's brains. Seriously no one seems to be able to think on their own or do anything without their phones now days. It's really sad in my opinion to see people not talking to each other but rather playing on their phones.
3. I like to blog and take lots of pictures.
4. My dream vacation would be a trip to Ireland.
Have a super great weekend.
That bike surely belongs to a girl! It is pretty....I post pics that I just like...sometimes probably the only one that likes them.ReplyDelete
Happy Birthday to your daughter!
Interesting paint job on that bike. Tom The Backroads TravellerReplyDelete
Callie-Jo is adorable. A great big Awww.ReplyDelete
Have a purrfect Feline Friday. ☺
haha "no sniveling"! happy birthday to your daughter and congrats to your son in law! lots of reasons to celebrate this week. that lobster is cute! i think that is the prettiest motorcycle i have ever seen! i love the photo with the leaves and sky..it is one of my favorite things to take pictures of in the summer too! that blue/green combo is just gorgeous! thank you for playing willy nilly and have a great weekend!!ReplyDelete
That picture of Callie Jo is adorable! We have a Chloe Jo, who you can read about often, on my blog. I always enjoy your pictures!ReplyDelete
Smart phones are a blessing and a curse.
Have a great weekend.
bob might want the No sniveling for me. snivel snivel..ReplyDelete
love the green leaves and i have done that MOST of the time on my blog, just post the photo because i like it.
I have been to Ireland and it is definitely a place to visit. Happy birthday to your daughter.ReplyDelete
Hope you get your camera back soon! Hope it doesn't cost too much either. Happy Birthday to your daughter! Love those leaves....fig?ReplyDelete
Love your cat. Adorable image!!! Have a great weekend and thank you for your visit to my blog!ReplyDelete
Mersad Donko Photography
Wonky Cat is a beaut!ReplyDelete
So is the peacock bike.
I think I shall dub you "The Queen of Memes!" You are so good at them.
:) m & jb
my goodness- you have a chock full of fun on this blog!ReplyDelete
Here's my link:
Cool motor bike.. like these colors..ReplyDelete
enjoyed your image for the theme "sing."
Sorry about your camera -- I am having issue with mine too...
That lobster is a riot!ReplyDelete
Cute, silly kitty!ReplyDelete
I like your leafy shot too.
I so agree with your #2! Smartphones are taking over!ReplyDelete
I love the kitty and bird photos.ReplyDelete
Congrats to your sil and happy birthday to your daughter.
Have a great weekend.
Awww thanks for visiting Sabrina & Digger, were glad to meet you. Callie-Jo is a doll, I see why her little face is so cute!!ReplyDelete
Purrs & Hugs
Sabrina & Digger
That first shot is a beauty! I like what you did to it. I hope they can fix your camera!ReplyDelete
I love your photos. I am glad you take photos.ReplyDelete
True about the Smartphones, but I do like how I can keep in touch.
ENJOY your weekend.
My Follow Friday Four Fill-In
Nice! Love the kitty photo. I'm so behind on my posting and commenting, but I'll be catching up next week, hopefully.ReplyDelete
Oh I would love to go to Ireland too. I think with my red tone hair and freckles I would fit right in!ReplyDelete
Callie is a beautiful cat! I love her colouring. and silly kitties are the best kind I think :)
Lots of fun! Calli-Jo is such a cute name and kitty!! I don't think I have any cat photos to link up. Congrats to your son in law on the new job. I hope your camera is fixed soon. I need to get mine looked at but I don't think I can live without it!ReplyDelete
Hi Ida! Love your six words and the picture. And I really love your kitty! Happy Birthday to your daughter!ReplyDelete
Great post! I love the bird shot and the caption! Callie-Jo is a cutie! Happy weekend!ReplyDelete
Love your cat!ReplyDelete
I am in love with Callie Jo!ReplyDelete
And I so agree with you on the phones!
Nice pictures, very delicious and funny cat!ReplyDelete
WoW...what a big post!! unless this was two and i missed the break. i sure did look at a lot of pictures!!!ReplyDelete
sing was my favorite, i really like the image and your choice of words!!!
Great set of images, Ida! What a groovy kick-stand! Your first image of the bird in the pines is beautiful! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Oh my! There is lot to enjoy in your post! I absolutely adore the Life is a Song…Sing it phrase and photo! And Happy Birthday to your daughter. Our oldest turns 30 next March. xoReplyDelete