Let's have some fun today.
First Six Word Friday - Hosted by Adrienne from My Memory Art.
This weeks theme: Sing.
How about some Feline Fun - Joining Steve from The Burnt Food Dude for Feline Friday.
This is one of our cats, Callie-Jo. I was washing the sheets and found her on the bed like this when I went into the room. I went and got my camera really fast and snapped this shot of her. One of her nicknames is, "Wonky Cat" because she has the silliest looking face and this proves it.
Willy-Nilly Friday 5
1. Good News....My new Son-in-law got a job! He's working for a Truss company obvisouly building Trusses. He started Wednesday.
2. I finally got my camera sent off for repairs this week. I can track it's progress and it arrived this morning at the place that is going to look at it to see if they can fix it. In the mean time I tried taking some photos with my old Point-n-Shoot camera. Boy am I "rusty" using it. Lots of very blurred shots. Not having my camera makes me feel like this....
This by the way is one of Coleen's stuffed toys. It's a Lobster that I bought for her. Doesn't he make you laugh!
3. Just wanted to share another photo from last weeks Car show. There weren't just cars there as there were a few bikes there as well. I liked this one.
4. Do you ever just share a photo for no other reason then you just like how it turned out. Well that's what this one is for.
There is just something about the pretty blue sky and these huge leaves that I find appealing. I hope you do as well.
5. Today is my daughter's 30th birthday. No photos though since the camera isn't here to document the event. Bummer! So I guess I should follow the advice I found on the back of one of the cars at last weeks Car Show.
Finally joining Hilary for Follow Friday for Fill-In Fun
- The beach is _____
- Smartphones are ____
- I like to ____
- My dream ______________ would be _____________
1. The beach is way to far away for me to visit very often. It's atleast a 5-6 hour drive to the nearest beach.
2. Smartphones are taking over people's brains. Seriously no one seems to be able to think on their own or do anything without their phones now days. It's really sad in my opinion to see people not talking to each other but rather playing on their phones.
3. I like to blog and take lots of pictures.
4. My dream vacation would be a trip to Ireland.
Have a super great weekend.