In Memory of Pat (Bailey Road)
She gave us so much beauty and joy on her blog. I am thankful to have known her even though we neve met in real life. Please stop by and leave a message for her husband Rick as he needs our support now as he mourns the loss of this sweet woman.
Hello - I've been absent from the blog for a few days.
Just to catch you all up...I had company visiting for the day on Thursday. We had a nice lunch at Apple bee's and spent the afternoon visiting and catching up on each other's lives.
Friday we were up bright and early as Coleen was scheduled to have her surgery and check-in was 6:45 am. - She had her tonsils and adenoids removed. We were back home by noon and she has been recovering slowly but surely. - She's home from school for probably all this week as the weather here is nasty and we don't want to risk her getting a cold or infection so shortly after having surgery.
This morning we took her kitten, Pepper out to be spayed so we'll have another convalescent at home this week along with Coleen. So while it's been a bit stressful and busy we have much to be thankful for.
1. The OR nurse that took Coleen into her surgery turned out to be my niece, Krissy which was a blessing as she helped to keep Coleen calm as they took her in.
2. The surgery went well and she's recovering nicely.
3. For friends from the church who came by to bring her balloons, get well cards, Popsicles & ice cream.
4. For our Veternarian who is so good to all our animals.
5. The Hallmark Channel who provides easy to watch holiday movies that make you feel good.
Take care & have a beautiful day.