Joining Kathy (You'll Shoot Your Eye Out) today for SONGOGRAPHY
Through the trees comes autumn with her serenade.Melodies the sweetest music ever played.
Autumn kisses we knew are beautiful souvenirs.
As I pause to recall the leaves seem to fall like tears.
Silver stars were clinging to an autumn sky.
Love was ours until October wandered by.
Let the years come and go,
I'll still feel the glow that time can not fade
When I hear that lovely autumn serenade.
Thankful today for:
1. Remembering to go photograph these grapevine leaves before they were gone.
2. Bowling a couple of decent games this morning.
3. A nice lunch (Chinese) with the ladies I bowl with.
4. That my hubby remembered to bring in Ghost from the rain.
5. That the snow we got was only in our mountains and not in town.