WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE for a few weeks and thought I'd join in again today. WNFF is hosted by Tanya (Around Roanoke).
CLICK TO ENLARGE PHOTOS
1. I'm thankful that when I slipped last night trying to "herd" cats to the bedroom and fell into our dishwasher I only bruised my hand and didn't break anything. I'm also thankful no one (especially my hubby) saw what happened. I'm sure it was pretty comical as I had one cat in my arms and was trying to move one with my foot when I accidentally stepped on her tail, she yowled, I dropped the cat I was carrying, slipped on the floor and banged hard into the kitchen counter and dishwasher. Cats went running every direction. I bet it was quite the sight.
2. Speaking of cats....I'm thankful to enjoy cuteness like this every day.
Bandit & Pepper on the Left - Bandit and Spooky-boo on the Right.
3. I'm thankful for this sweet girl. She's a joy (most of the time) to have around.
Recovering after her surgery last week.
4. I'm thankful for this little dog, and a halfway decent photo of myself. You will notice Coleen is the photographer for this photo. This was taken during one of our nature/photo walks a few weeks ago.
Me & Pixie (my mom's dog)
5. I'm thankful for time to relax, time to work, time to play, time to reflect...well you get the picture.
The "Tick-Tock" balloon that was at the Balloon Stampede in October.
Bonus Photo since I mentioned being thankful for colorful fall foliage yesterday. I spotted 3 very different and yet colorful leaves in our driveway. I picked them up and arranged them on the sidewalk for a little photo shoot so I could enjoy their color a little longer.
Have a beautiful weekend.