Busy week....no excuse.
Up first for GOOD FENCES
Spotted this decorative piece on a gate while out on a walk this past week.
Next to the pretty orange ball they had this sign:
Now let's join Tanya (Around Roanoke) for WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY 5
1. It's time once again to sign up for the Teacup/Mug Exchange hosted by Stephanie from: The Enchanting Rose blog!!!
2. Coleen had to dress up in 80's fashion for a school project. We are on a limited budget so had to find things she already had to work for the theme. Here is what she & her mom came up with.
3. The winter was super hard on the roads here in "Wally World" (aka Walla Walla) - Our street was a mess...pot holes, up rooted asphalt etc....they came the other day to do a "temporary" fix on the road.
This was part of the crew working on the road right in front of my mom's house and our house. They just put down gravel and won't put new asphalt until late March or early April. Not much of an improvement but better than nothing at all.
4. Hubby was sitting at the table the other day and said to me: "I think I may need you to wash off the back of my head." - I said, "Why?"
He said, "Well a board hit me in the back of the head this morning while I was working and I think it might have some dried blood on it."
So I go look and told him, "You are going to the ER to have that looked at right now." He's like, "No it's fine." But being the nice wife that I am I said, "To bad, go get it checked out." He did....
Here is the cut on his head before on the left & after they cleaned it up on the right.
Thankfully no concussion, no stitches needed (they glued it). It's sore but he's lucky it wasn' t worse. Men!
5. Finally I leave you with a little video of our sweet kitty, Caramel playing "fetch."
She is such a silly little thing and we love her to pieces.
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by.