Posting Today for:
FELINE FRIDAY - See #6
WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
TEN THINGS OF THANKFUL
1. I'm thankful for bacon - Everything always seems to taste better with bacon. I love BLT sandwiches.
Yes bacon is awesome but did you know you can use it for, Art? Check out this bacon art.
2. I'm thankful for walks around our neighborhood where I can see things like this.
3. I'm thankful for being able to drive around and find different things to share and for people who dare to be different.
Here are some other unusual doors.
4. I'm thankful for Food Bloggers. There you can find great recipes for food like this: Beef Tips and Gravy (Found HERE)
5. I'm thankful for Nature and Beautiful Trees like these Magnolia's or Tulip Trees as we call them.
How about a Yellow one...
6. I'm thankful for having a sense of humor because you need one when you see things like this...
7. I'm thankful my mom taught me how to cook or rather let me learn to cook by allowing me into the kitchen to try out recipes on my own. I finally have mastered a flaky pie crust and oh my Apple Pie never tasted better.
8. I'm thankful for music. This week I started listening to a Bob Seger album (Ride Out) that I have and really haven't listened to all that often. It has some great songs on it. I wanted to play a song called, Listen from the album but YouTube doesn't have it. So how about California Stars instead.
9. I'm thankful for making it down this road we took up in the hills last week.
10. I'm thankful that I can see things that I would never get to see if it were not for bloggers like Jackie (Junkboat Travels). Check out this POST, It's pretty awesome. Thanks Jackie for sharing.
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by. Have a very Happy Easter.