Joining Tanya Today for WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE.
1. One of my blogging friends, (M.K. - Through a Glass Darkly) has posted a couple of time about her husband and his "accidents" That last one he hurt his hand (HERE) and then early this month she posted an accident of her own (HERE) - So I'd like to make her feel a little better by sharing that on Wednesday I got a call from my hubby saying he was back in town. He was supposed to be up in the mountains building a deck so I was a bit suspicious about why he was back in town so soon. His reply...I'm on my way to the ER, I was cutting some wood and it kicked back and sliced my hand open. Here is is injury in all it's Glory or should that be...Gory!
2. Last year for May Day my hubby bought me a small blue Hydrangea plant. I've never had much luck growing them as they usually die during the winter months. Here is a photo of last years plant..
3. Every year my niece calls me to let me know when the Pelicans I've posted about before (Here ) arrive near her house. I went up the other morning to see if I could find any of them. Sadly there were only 3 present along with a ton of seagulls but it made for a nice bird photo to share.
4. Recently on June 9th Adam West (aka Batman - The Original) passed away. Since he was born here in Walla Walla and attended Whitman College they are trying to get a statue of him as Batman erected here in town. In the mean time the Marcus Whitman Hotel is shining the "Bat Light" every night to honor his memory.
5. Just because I haven't shared a cute photo of Caramel Honeybun lately.....
Edited to add...The other day I received an Automated Phone call from Direct TV for my mom's account (I used our number for her account since she doesn't hear that well) - The voice said, "This is Direct TV with balance information on your account. You have a Past Due balance of......
Zero Dollars and Zero Cents. - What!!!! - Everyone says I should send them a check for that amount.
Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by.