Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, September 4, 2017

Awww Mondays

Welcome!

Today I'm joining Sandee (Comedy Plus) for AWWW MONDAYS

Spotted this while driving down the street.  Had to go back and get my camera because it was too good to pass up.


 What a fun and clever way to advertise your Yard Sale.



Had to get a shot of the red bow from the other side.

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by.

15 comments:

  1. A cute idea you have to admit. By the way, I love your header. It just feels like Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. What a wonderful way to advertise your yard sale. I'd have gone back too.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cute, and clever advertising!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that sign would certainly get ones attention! Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, a very good sign. And, it did the job of getting your attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute, pac "woman" i think??!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable sign for a garage sale...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was too good to pass up!
    I enjoyed seeing your photographs, thanks.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an awesome idea! Definitely eye catching. Thanks for the close up. I was wondering how it was made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that will get your attention! So cute! x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun sign! I'm sure making one smile before they arrived for the yard sale was a good sales strategy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.