1. Spotted these critters last week while out for a short drive.
Triplet Fawns! - How cool is that.
2. Went to the park to get pictures of the White Peacock and her babies. It was hard taking the shots through the chain link but here's a halfway decent one.
3. Captured this Dragonfly shot the other day.
4. My daughter, Greta's dog, Baylee waiting to be told she can eat her biscuit.
5. A Woodpecker spotted in a tree on my walk this morning.
Bonus shot because I just have to include a kitty picture.
Our neighbors cat, Toby getting his belly rubbed by Coleen.
Have a fantastic weekend. For those in the US enjoy Labor Day Weekend. Summer is almost over....sigh.