GOOD FENCES AROUND THE WORLD:
A plain board fence that caught my eye.
WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE:
1. Did some baking again recently. This time it was Blackberry Pie Bars.
Oh so yummy! Recipe found here on The Novice Chef.
2. Spotted this on a recent walk
3. Spotted this while out on a drive:
4. Spotted this on another drive around town:
You can see the album here: This was the photo I used for that week:
Edited to include this shot for Orange You Glad It's Friday.
5. I love coffee mugs of all kinds. - I spotted an owl mug recently and had to buy it. Then I realized that they had several different mugs so I went back and bought one for my hubby, one for my daughter, Greta & one for my granddaughter, Coleen. They are pictured below. See if you can figure out which one is my mug. Make a guess....
Now if you want to know...From Left to Right - My Mug is the one on the left, then Greta's is next, Coleen's is the Red Mug and Mike's is the one on the far right. - They make me smile!
Finally For FELINE FRIDAY - Hosted for awhile on Comedy Plus.
It's Callie-Jo taking a rest on my purse. - By the way Callie-Jo has recovered completly from whatever ailment she had a few weeks ago. That makes us all very happy!