Up first for WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
1. Every summer I try to get a photo of a butterfly but most often or not they fly off before I can get a picture of them. I managed 2 of this lovely Swallowtail before it took off.
2. Took a little drive earlier this month and spotted some Wild Turkeys.
A couple of the adults and some of the baby turkeys. There were lots more but they were moving quickly and it was hard to get decent shots of them.
3. Enjoying some of the summer fruit readily available in this area. Yummy Blackberry Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream. Doesn't get much better!
4. I like to do Black and White shots now & then. This is a Cherry Orchard and wind turbine.
5. Out on another drive. Had to take a shot of the baled fields.
6. I liked the way this building looked and the cool sculpture in front of it. Will share a better shot of that at a later date. (Got to give you something to look forward too).
7. I think I found the "Bat Cave"
Now for FELINE FRIDAY: