Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Willy Nilly Friday Five (a little late) and a salute to Veteran's.

Yep, It's Sunday folks and I'm just getting around to posting for:
WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE (hosted by Tom, The Backroads Traveller). What can I say, it's been that kind of a week.

So let's get started: 
1. Spotted this at the Wedding Fountain in Pioneer Park one afternoon. 


2.  Spotted in the Parking Lot at the Grocery store.  - Okay now you might think, Zebra car, yes it is but what you don't realize is that I accidentally took the shot in Black and White.....







Here is the car as it actually looked:



3.   Last weeks shot for 52 Frames, Macro theme.  This is my granddaughter's Leopard Gecko, Speedy.  Isn't she a beauty.

 4.  Fall is still pretty here.  Most of the trees have lost there leaves but a few still remain.  Here are some fall shots to enjoy.


                                            Vines on a chimney

                                              
                                                Golden Carpet

                                              Beauty in the Park
5.  Spotted while out on a drive yesterday:



Bonus:  In Honor of our Veterans:

                                           Liberty Bell Balloon

                                 Community College Campus

Musical Selection: 

Thanks for your Service and Sacrifice to keep us safe.  God Bless You and America.

14 comments:

  1. ...I imagine that lots of wedding photos are taken by the fountain.
    ...blushing zebra?
    ...a Leopard Gecko is new to me, Speedy is a great name.
    ...great fall colors.
    ...deer are everywhere around here.
    ...I've never seen a balloon quite like that before.
    ...nice tribute.
    Thanks for sharing Ida, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Liberty Bell balloon is so unique! And judging by the tiny basket underneath it, it is huge. I think I like the zebra truck better in pink, it must be owned by a woman. The chimney and vines are lovely! And so is the carpet of Ginko leaves! Speedy is pretty, he reminds me of a leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gecko is really cool looking. A nice selection of pictures today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if that was your car, you surely would be able to find it in a parking lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the golden carpet shot - made me think of the Wizard of Oz - Follow the Yellow Brick Road!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that bell balloon... and all the fall photos are so beautiful. my favorite is the Adorable Sweet Speedy the Gecko. I am in love with the Geico Gecko and this could be him if it were green. when I saw the zebra truck I thought of the one my so painted. he had a big Blazer that he painted like that, but it was not pink. I did not even notice the first photo was black and white and should have because the trees are black and white. thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. That truck cracks me up! Haven't really gotten to enjoy the leaves yet here as they haven't really fallen off the trees yet and it has been raining for days.
    Most definitely thinking of all those who have served as a friends brother-in-law died in the Middle East this past week and has left a wife and six kids. So sad! Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I like that car better in black and white! woah that liberty bell balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the car/jeep better in back and white also!! the golden carpet is so pretty, it has been so windy here that ours are blowing rather than laying still. how kind your area is to your veterans, they all deserve our thanks and respect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting zebra truck! Not quite camo, is it? Our yard will soon look like that yellow carpet, but with cherry tree leaves. Rich will probably rake before it gets to that point, though. Fun to see all these photos, Ida. I do love the nature shots, whether land or critters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Speedy has very neat eyes! Pretty cool.
    Very neat balloon too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely finds (My favorite ois the first) and autumn scenes, enjoy them in the first frosty morning here... Sorry, that I come so rare, have just a fulltime job with the care of my mother...
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked that car better in black and white.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.