Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, September 3, 2021

Willy Nilly Friday Five

 Joining Tom (The backroads traveller) for WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
 
 1.  I have (no clue) what type of a plant this is.  Saw it in the garden at the grade school and liked the shape of the pods.
 

2.  Peeling tree bark.  I always think this looks really cool.
 
 
3.  Just a cheery little sunflower to brighten your day.


 
4. Met this little cutie while out on a walk.  I ask his owner if I could take his picture and he said, sure.  His name....Crusher!


5.  Birthday girl enjoying her cake
 
 
6. Bonus Shot: Watusi cattle
 Leaving you with a video of a song that speaks volume.  It isn't your Political Views or your Social Platforms that matter.  How will you choose to be remembered? Nothing else matters.

Just in case the video doesn't play for you here are the lyrics.
 
Trouble, we have known trouble
In our struggle just to get by
Many times the burden's been heavy
Still we carried on side by side
And when we're gone, long gone
The only thing that will have mattered
Is the love that we shared
And the way that we cared
When we're gone, long gone
And when we're walking together in glory
Hand in hand through eternity
It's the love that will be remembered
Not wealth, not poverty
And when we're gone, long gone
The only thing that will have mattered
Is the love that we've shared
And the way that we cared
When we're gone, long gone
When we're gone, long gone
The only thing that will have mattered
Is the love that we shared
And the way that we cared
When we're gone, long gone
 

8 comments:

  1. ...the plant in your photo is Velvetleaf, it's nasty weed, but I like the seed pods too.
    ...the peeling bark looks like River Birch.
    ...there can never be too many sunflowers.
    ...a cutie.
    ...and a real cute cutie!
    ...Watusi cattle, something that I don't see here.
    ...that's a great tune.
    Thanks Ida for stopping by, take care and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those HORNS on the cattle! I have seen big horned ones, but nothing like this! I am curious about what this plant is now. This dog looks like a cute Pomeranian. Wonderful song words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crusher and your birthday girls make me smile and feel happy. she is just to cute for words. beautiful photos today. I asked the web about that first flower and it says it is unopened sunflowers. don't know if tht is true

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first shot reminds me of peanut butter cups. That was my first though.

    I would have loved on that pup for sure.

    Oh the birthday girl and her cake. I love that red hair.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that first one is interesting. I would love to see it when they open up. Love sunflowers.
    I've never heard that song before. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watusi cattle fascinate me...I would love to see them in real life. Birthday Girl is cute! Cannot listen to the song without crying...it is just too beautiful.

    I have looked that plant up before, but cannot remember what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.