Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Awww Monday - August 8, 2022

 It's been awhile since I've joined in for Awww Mondays so I'm joining today (a day late) with a cute little post.

 

We took Red to the Splash Pad in July and I am finally getting around to sharing a few of the photos I took of her there.

 Several years ago I took Coleen when she was about 11 years old and the pad had just opened up. 

 

 So now it was time for her little sister to have some fun.  You'll see Coleen here as well.

 







 Lots of fun for sure.  

 

 

6 comments:

  1. What a fun place to go when it's hot outside. A huge Aw.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. She looks like she really had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous photos, so full of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I hope you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both so adorable! It must have been fun for Colleen to re-live this with her little sis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.