Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Back to School

 Welcome! - Yesterday was the start of school here again for another year.
 
As is my tradition I'm posting Coleen's "back to school" photos.
 
She is starting her Senior Year in High School. - Where has time gone?
 

 She was rushed yesterday so not much time for many pictures.  She just had her hair dyed the day before.  
 
Here is the "side by side" comparison shot between grade 11 & grade 12
 

 And finally below is a collage from Kindergarten through Grade 12
Lots of changes over the years.  
 

 Wishing her the most wonderful year.

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tradition. Love the collage. I hope she has the very best year.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ida. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we first met when she was the age of first grade or maybe second grade. I like that you have first day pics of all her years. It is hard to believe she is a Senior... Wow! talk about fast forward time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her hair. Between 11th and 12th grades, she got even prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I've always enjoyed seeing these and the changes over the years. Best of luck to her in her senior year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful young lady and beautiful collage! Hope Colleen has a GREAT YEAR!!! Happy Senior year, Colleen!....debbi at debbis front porch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ida - oh, senior year. What a momentous time in a young person's life! I hope she relishes this period before "adulthood" starts taking over! Fabulous collage re-capping her journey on this Earth thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's beautiful, and pink is so our colour😻Double Pawkisses just for you🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.