Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, July 21, 2023

Feline Friday - July 21, 2023

Well I haven't joined in on Feline Friday for awhile so I thought today I would share our feline's with you all.


This is our oldest cat,  Harley J - He turned 15 in May of this year.


Next up is our cat, Bandit - He turned 8 in May of this year.


Next in line is my sweet, Caramel who will be 7 in September.


Continuing on with Speedy G - Who will be 6 in October.


Next up is Gidget who turned 4 in February of this year.


Followed next by,  Rowdy who turns 2 in September.


Bringing up the rear (last but not least) is, Rascal (not to be confused with Bandit) - He turned 1 in April of this year.


That rounds out the furry kitty family here.  They do keep us busy!



Feel free to participate in the hop.

11 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful furry kitty family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, all of your kitties are so beautiful. I didn't realize you had so many furry cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot of cats! We have had three at once two different times. Harley is so beautiful and sweet looking. Gidget is beautiful, she is a Calico? Our Simba is 16 now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have a team of cats greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had no idea you have 7 cats in the house. each of them is beautiful. you have more than Brians home. my son has 4 house but several outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize you had that many cats. Each one of them is beautiful. So much furry cuteness all in one place :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful kitties ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely kitty family they alllike a nice pose too heheh! :-)

    Have a posetastic weekend 👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful kitty family, they are all so charming and special.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday! I really do appreciate it, although i'm not as cool as Ms. Sandee and because i work it can take me longer to get around and visit. I am still very, very glad when you join us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.