Click to Enlarge Photos.
1. Kitten's are just so cute! - Don't you just want to pinch his little cheeks and go, "kotchy, kotchy, koo."
2. Well I've been largely disappointed with the Olympics this time around. The US won several events but lost a lot as well. I'm not really a sore loser but I hate all the "political" crap that seems to abound now at these events and the "whining" when your team or athletes lose. Grow up already!
3. I love it when I fix something for dinner and "everyone" enjoys it. I made Chicken Enchilada's this past week and thought Coleen wouldn't like them because generally she doesn't like spicier type foods. She ate it and actually loved them.
4. Patience is not one of my better virtues. I've been waiting for some test results from my dentist for nearly 2 weeks now. Needless to say I'm not happy about the long wait. I tend to worry a lot and think that something could be horribly wrong even though the dentist said not to worry about it. Yeah, right.
5. I'm so happy that the snow melted and you can actually see some signs of spring outside now. Still not very warm but hey you can't have everything. I did catch this cute photo during our snow storm of a man taking his kid to school on a sled.
Finally some more cute photo's just for the fun of it.
Finally it was "Mismatched" day at Coleen's school today. Do you think she pulled it off!