SIX WORD FRIDAYS and WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE)
1. Fall is one of my favorite seasons and it's just around the corner. In fact there have already been signs of it showing up with cooler temperatures and the changing colors of the leaves. - This weeks theme word for Six Word Fridays was: Red
Red glowing brightly against Autumn skies.
Catching my breath, Making me sigh.
2. We took a short day trip on Saturday last weekend and visited the Tamastslikt Cultural Center. Sadly they would not allow photography inside the museum but I did get this picture of some Indians inside the lobby.
Grandpa and Coleen hamming it up for the camera.
3. As we were heading back home we happened to spot something really unusual on the side of the road so hubby turned around and drove back so I could photograph it.
A "Shoe Tree" - How many pairs do you see?
4. Hubby likes to read the arrest reports and such in the paper. He found this listed in the Police Reports:
"Patio chair seat cushions, packages of cigarettes and several pieces of barbecue chicken were stolen from the 500 block of Edith street on Tuesday."
That must have been a hungry thief! Funnier yet is who reports stolen pieces of chicken!
Our neighbors chickens, Bella (L) and Blondie (R) eating seeds & grain in our driveway.
5. We spotted this lovely little fountain in Weston, OR and I had to take a picture of it. This is only the top portion but I like how the shot turned out.
Finally an update on Ghost. He started limping on his paw again a couple of days ago so yesterday we had an appointment for him to see the Vet about his paw. We made sure to tell them that we were "claiming ownership of Ghost" and that the neighbor had been informed of that.
They couldn't find anything wrong with his paw other then he had been in a cat fight and he might have a bit of arthritis in his joints. - We had him updated on all his shots, he got medication for tape worms and he's now been neutered! He's in our basement for a few days while he heals and not happy about it but it's whats best for him. He's doing great though and while it cost us quite a bit for all that work we feel we did the right thing by him.
That's it for this week. - Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.