Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photo Friday Challenge - Selfie

Hi,  Would you like to try a new photo challenge? - Carly from The Simple Things has started a new challenge.  It's called, Photo Friday Challenge.  This week the theme is to take a "Selfie" or self-portait of what else, yourself and share a link to your photo.

I thought I'd give it a try.  Now I want to clarify that I don't have a fancy camera, don't take good pictures of myself and find it hard to get them with my little point and shoot but I tried and that's what matters.  Here is my picture.  I'm being "goofy" for the camera because being serious just doesn't seem to work for me.  I did do a bit of editing on Picnik and sure wish that corner shelf wasn't in the photo but cropping it more took away from the picture concept so I left it in. Oh I should also mention that I took this before getting dressed for the day.  I'm still in my bathrobe and haven't showered or fixed my hair so I'm a bit of a "hot mess" as they say so hopefully my picture doesn't scare anyone!


Thanks Carly for doing these challenges.  It was fun and certainly a challenge.  You should have seen some of the "rejects"...scary!

5 comments:

  1. Ida your photo is so fun!! I'm so happy you were able to play along! Hugs, Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Ida, I'd rather go silly than serious! Cute picture, I'm in my jammies now and never got dressed today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photo Ida... I understand about the rejects, I had heaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ida you made me giggle..you look as though you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.