Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

KK Texture Tuesday - Live Your Life

kimklassencafe


Here is my entry for Texture Tuesday.  I took this photograph of a Seed Pod in my flower bed yesterday.  It's been so dreary here this week with fog, rain and overcast skies.  Still if you look closely enough you can find interesting things that you might overlook.  I rather like how this turned out and hope you do as well.

I used Kim's texture, MusicLovin for this piece. Please click on it for more detail.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting, I love the texture.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike- I also had a seed pod! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this because it is not overdone...spring is on the way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.