Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Songography - A Pocket Full of Sunshine

 
It's been some time since I've joined Kathy,
(You'll Shoot Your Eye Out) for her meme,

SONG-OGRAPHY  so today I thought I would join in on the fun.  The song selection today,

-Pocketful of Sunshine (Natasha Bedingfield).




There is certainly no sunshine here today and boy is it COLD outside so I went to my archieves and found this photo from early October that I think fits the song quite well.
 

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine)
A secret place
(I got a love and I know that it's all mine)
Take me away, a hiding place
The sun is on my side and takes me for a ride
I smile up to the sky, I know I'll be alright
The sun is on my side and takes me for a ride
I smile up to the sky, I know I'll be alright

I'm thinking this guy listening to his "tunes" on a nice sunny October day certainly had a pocket full of sunshine and he made me smile.
 


15 comments:

  1. sunshine always makes me happy.. it is easier to bear anything on a sunny day for me.. he looks very happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great connection of photo to song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are definitely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks pretty laid back and content!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ida, this fellow sure has more than one pocket full of sunshine by the look of things. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that he's enjoying his pocket of sunshine. Look at those flowers in October! We still have flowers blooming here, too. It's almost like the cool weather is preserving them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sunshine, Ida :) Wishing you a beautiful day filled with sunshine and joy.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think he must be too...but look at how his head is up (I would need to prop myself up!). Do you think he sees something...a bird?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sure am missing the sun this time of year. Not enough hours of it! Thanks for joining in at Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah yes, green grass, warm weather. I remember that!! Thanks for a glimpse of warmth on a very cold day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. he looks so comfortable. love it!! i would not be so sure i could do the same. unless i was with friends or something. i would feel awkward. ( :

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.