WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.
If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com
This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.
Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.
Friday, February 6, 2015
Willy Nilly Friday 5 and some cat art
It's time to join Tanya from (Around Roanoke) for WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
1. It's a balmy day here today with the temperature being 67 outside. I woke up this morning and discovered our van was covered in a film of dust from the wind last night and then the dampness from our rains just caked it on. That thing needs to go to the Car Wash! More rain is on the way though so it should wash it all off.
2. Our Postmaster is (nuts). He wants to change mail delivery to a centralized location where we'd all have to have boxes somewhere down the street and walk to them to get out mail. Of course he can't do this without our permission and believe me I will say NO WAY if it comes to that. In the meantime they are trying to raise funds to renovate the Post Office, I don't think that this news is going to gain them many supporters.
3. Our state is (nuts). There was an article in the paper the other night about wanting to do away with Daylight Savings time. You can read about it here: Personally I like Daylight Savings time myself. I enjoy the day being longer in the summer and quite frankly I don't have any problem with the sleeping thing that they seem so concerned about. Any thoughts on this?
4. The sun was out for about an hour yesterday! I was trying to take a nap (shhhh I know, naps are for "old" people) when I noticed the sun so I got up and grabbed the camera and went for a little walk. I spied this creepy little fellow in a small flower bed and snapped it's picture.
I also spotted these guys in a little creek nearby.
5. Yesterday Coleen and I stopped by the local Humane Society to look at the cats they have there. We spent about an hour there playing with the cats and the one kitten they had. I learned that they are now a "no-kill" shelter which made me quite happy. I would have loved to have brought a couple of the cats home with me but with 6 of our own already I had to just enjoy petting the kitties there and then going home.
Joining in for FELINE ART here with this watercolor version of the photo I used in yesterday's post. You can view the original photo of Snickers there.
Below is the piece I used this same photo on in yesterdays post. I thought it was worth including here today as well.
Click to enlarge.