WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
1. It was nice out this week so Coleen and I took a walk to the park. We spotted these on one of the trees....
2. Since it was nice out this week I decided to do a little yard work. I cleared a bunch of leaves from my front flower bed and my mom's. We don't have trees but we get all the leaves from a neighbor down the street who "never" rakes their leaves in the fall. Anyway my muscles were so sore yesterday from bending over and squatting down picking up the leaves. It even hurt to sit in a chair.
3. Well I've decided not to send in my camera for repairs after all. Last week the USB port broke on it and I contacted a company about repairing it. I can't afford the cost of the repairs and I realized I could just take the memory card out and put it in another camera and download my photos that way. Works for me!
4. Our cat Snickers likes to drink water from a dripping faucet, usually the sink but sometimes the bathtub. I turned the spout of the bathtub on yesterday and after she started drinking I called her name and snapped this drippy shot of her. She loves drinking this way and doesn't seem to mind being soppy wet afterwards.
FELINE FRIDAY hosted by Steve from the Burnt Food Dude.
5. I bought a new coffee mug this week. I was looking for a mug to send to someone for a Mug Exchange and found one that I just couldn't resist gettting for myself.
One more photo as I've been the last few weeks sharing a "creepy" photo from something I've spotted while out and about.
So now for more fun with memes. Let's join Adrienne from My Memory Art for SIX WORD FRIDAYS This week the word was, Wing.
More cat fun can be found on FELINE ART over at Kittypartay.
Finally I am participating in Hillary's Meme: FOLLOW FRIDAY FOUR FILL-IN FUN.
- ___is the ____
- Do you ___ on the weekends?
- ___ is my ____ comfort food
- ______ always makes me happy.
1. Growing older is the "pits" at times.
2. Do you stay in your pajamas on weekends? I don't often do it but on occasion I have been known to spend all day Saturday in my robe.
3. Cheesecake (or any dessert) is my guilty comfort food. I feel guilty only because I know I shouldn't be indulging but it tastes so good I don't care.
4. Petting my cats always makes me happy.