Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Good Fences #63 - Protect Your "Pearly Whites"


 Hello - Don't forget today is the last day to vote on my Caption This Poll - See this post:  The Poll is to the right on my sidebar.  It's a very close contest so far.  The winner will be announced tomorrow.



Now let's join in on some GOOD FENCES fun with Theresa (The Run-a-round Ranch Report.)

So I'm on my way with my mom to attend a ladies luncheon from our church.   I'm driving down the road when I spot something that I had never seen before.  Of course I don't have my camera with me but thank goodness I'm only about 2 blocks from home so I turned around and headed back to get the camera.

So sometimes it's not the "fence" that is the attraction but rather what's behind the fence.




 
The mobile dental unit was parked in the school parking lot.  I just couldn't pass up the chance to photograph it.


Just a little closer view. I love the graphics on this bus. 

Don't forget to stop by Theresa's blog and check out the other great fence shots.  - Have a wonderful day.

37 comments:

  1. I love how the mobile dental lab is painted. Cool fence captures. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great fun fence post! I'm sure the kids love going in to see the dentist in that trailer! It's brilliant!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I am never this lucky, only 2 blocks away from my camera! The goodness is also about the design of the bus - someone must really love Batman, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool mural painted on that roving dental rv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a VERY creative and artistic bus.I love it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is really something painted like that and doing good deeds to. we have one here that is for the homeless and for the very poor, but it is plain white like and EMS truck

    ReplyDelete
  7. superheroes to the rescue! :) very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very true Ida, nice post!
    So sometimes it's not the "fence" that is the attraction but rather what's behind the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a nice bus. They're trying everything to get the kids to see the dentist!
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you to find something this interesting...and the fence part is nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the bus!! How cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mobile dentistry … what an excellent idea! This artsy facility on wheels is sure to attract a lot of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how fun! I didn't even know there were mobile dental offices :) It's so good to stop in for a visit. Happy weekend, dear Ida. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a great service to offer. Glad you spotted it behind the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for visiting my blog today, esp because it has given me a chance to peek at yours. The trailer is very colorful;should be "fun" for children to visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a neat bus! I bet it gets a lot of attention wherever it goes! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't help but notice that bus when it's in the neighborhood. Bright, colorful and inviting. Love your header image.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't help but notice that bus when it's in the neighborhood. Bright, colorful and inviting. Love your header image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't help but notice that bus when it's in the neighborhood. Bright, colorful and inviting. Love your header image.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can't help but notice that bus when it's in the neighborhood. Bright, colorful and inviting. Love your header image.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww so colorful, bet those kids beg to go to the dentist. I like the fence too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cool mural on the bus! I'm sure the little kids like it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a great idea and I LOVE the way it is painted, how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Ida, love that bus behind the fence. So colorful and with a great purpose. Great shot.
    Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete
  25. The mobile dental unit is awesome, and I like the fence beside it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good thing you turned around to grab your camera. I wouldn't have liked to miss this.

    ReplyDelete
  27. It was certainly worth a trip back home to get the camera. A very interesting graphic covered mobile unit.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are so right ... the fence is incidental, but it works for Good Fences. And that's a cool truck behind!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great capture. I love the graphics on the bus. Hope you enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I agree with you, the attraction is behind the fence.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Glad you went home for the camera! Cool trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  32. that is great!! super heroes fighting sweets! LOL
    love that they do that for the kids.
    it's still a nice fence though too.

    ReplyDelete
  33. there is so much color on that bus you hardly notice the fence :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the paint work on the dental bus. Surely the children would be wanting to get inside that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.