Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wordless Wednesday - Pucker Up!


 
 
 
 
Joining in on the fun of Wordless Wednesday.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

21 comments:

  1. Those are a little tart!

    Great series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 photos are worth a thousand words, or make that 3000 words..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooseberries? I've never had one and by the look on Coleen's face, I am glad I have not. LOL!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful series of photos! No words needed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember gooseberries well My dad used to grow them in his garden. I made a few of those expressions myself :). Very cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No words needed! I love the farmer smiling in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I can tell they are sour! Excellent 'wordless Wednesday!' xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Ida, her face is priceless! Thanks for the smiles :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gooseberries I take it and they were sour?
    Where are the Lingonberries?? :)
    Have a Wonderful Day, Ida!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gooseberry! Lovely expressions =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. The pictures do say it all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great sequence of photos! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. are those gooseberries? um ,yeah.. a tad on the tart side. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never had whatever that is, but I can almost taste the tartness through those expressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.