Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wordless Wednesday



Joining in for Wordless Wednesday at Create With Joy.





Click to Enlarge Photo



Don't forget to vote on my Poll for Caption This.  You can find it on the sidebar.  The photos are in the post below this one.

Have a fabulous day.

23 comments:

  1. Oh those rascally squirrels! Always getting into the bird feeders. Nice captures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no words needed, except maybe Cute Alert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love squirrels! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet photos, Ida.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots is sweetness right here.... Aren't they fun to watch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Persistent little buggers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pesky but cute little critters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little rascal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet little squirrel shots Ida! Love the antics of these critters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute shots, they squirrels do get our attention! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love LOVE squirrels!!!
    www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww so cute! is he eating the bird's food/seeds?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Squirrels are so much fun to watch...seems like they are always hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, such little thieves! I gave up putting any type of bird seed out any more... they, or the chipmunks always get it first. bad enough they have eaten all my lily bulbs and bell flowers!
    and yet, I can't help but stop and watch them when they are running around the backyard and doing acrobatics on my fence. they are entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.