RANDOM FIVE FRIDAY: and FUN FRIDAY FAVORITES
1. I received a surprise package in the mail this week from a good friend of mine. Inside was a card that I just had to share:
2. Along with the card was this T-Shirt that she saw on sale and she just had to send it to me:
It's Bat Cat! - I just love it. It's a bit large but I don't care because it's just to cute not to wear.
3. Does that cat remind you of someone? - If you've visited the blog you are familiar with our cats, Check out this one...
Now I want to find him a little Bat Cat costume!
4. I enjoy feeding the birds & squirrels (yes I actually feed the squirrels) and even have some of them named.
5. The weirdest thing happened yesterday. I was sitting on my mom's front porch with her & Coleen when a car drove by slowly and a man waved at me. I waved back but didn't really know the guy. Pretty soon he drives back around and slows down in front of the house and yells out his window, "Did you know you look just like Peggy so-and-so?" I said, "No I didn't, but I'm not her." - Then he says, "Well you should know she has a Federal Warrant out for her Arrest so you might want to be careful." Then he drove off. Geez!!!
I wonder if he planned to turn me in!
WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE:
1. My 52 Frames shot for the week when the prompt was Food. I wanted to do something different and decided to go with a Fairy Tale (Guess Which One).
2. Pepper was enjoying a game of "Grab that Tail" yesterday. That's Harley on the table and Pepper just eye-balling his tail. He didn't really enjoy the game as much as she did!
3. Took a drive about a week ago up Scenic Loop and here is the farm land from the view on top.
4. Thought I would share a photo of my White Bleeding Heart plant. Most of the time you see the Pink/White variety so I thought it would be nice to see the other one.
5. Since last Friday I mentioned that Coleen was heading to the State Youth Bowling Tournament I thought I would share how she did today.
88-120-119. Then she bowled Doubles with scores of, 125-165-95 (that's her highest game ever in red) and finally the Singles with scores of, 110-86-136. She did extremely well and we were so proud of her. She had a blast! Wish we could have been there to watch her bowl.
FRIDAYS HUNT - Starts With R (My mom's yellow Rose blooming) It's one of my favorites.