1. Bought a bunch more flowers to plant this week. Still haven't planted them as it "rained" today. Here is one of them.
2. I've had a craving lately (no I am so NOT pregnant) for.....
3. Took a walk this morning (before the rain started) to take some Macro photos. Walked down this alley and heard a lot of buzzing noise. I realize that the tree I was standing under was loaded with blooms and bees!
You can only see 1 bee in this shot but believe me there were so many that I actually thought there was a swarm somewhere, they were that noisy.
4. Speaking of flowers....My Azalea had 3 blooms that decided to wait until the proper season to bloom this year. For the last couple of years it's bloomed in October instead of April. These buds survived the winter and I've been enjoying them at the proper time of the year.
5. I posted late today because I wanted to get a picture of Coleen before she left for her big weekend. She is heading up to Tacoma, WA to bowl in the Youth State Tournament! She received the jacket she is wearing for having the highest series for girls in her division on the league she bowls on here in town.
It's going to be a big and tiring weekend for her. Team event on Saturday and Doubles/Singles Sunday morning then a 5 hour ride back home. We are so proud of her though.
WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE: Also joining Tanya (Around Roanoke) with a collage of some mailboxes from around the world. A friend of mine sends me stuff like this all the time so I thought I would share them with you.