Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, September 7, 2018

Willly Nilly Friday Five and Feline Friday

Welcome!

Wow summer is almost officially over since Fall starts in 2 weeks.  Where did the time go?

Joining Tom (The Backroads Traveller) today for:
WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE

CLICK TO ENLARGE PHOTOS

1.  The last time I posted for WNFF - I posted the photo below and promised to share a closer view of the sculpture so as promised below is a better view.




I really like this sculpture.  There was another one across the street that I'll share another time (got to keep you anticipating)
 
2.  We took a drive over the the Tri-Cities (Pasco, Kennewick, Richland) to a music store last month.  On the way back I spotted a bunch of birds sitting on some rocks on the riverbank.  I spotted a Pelican perched on a large rock and asked hubby to stop so I could get a photo.  It was posing so nicely.  Well just as I got down to where I thought I could get a decent photo the birds all flew off and this is all I got.  (No Pelicans here, just Seagulls).
 
 
It still turned out pretty cool.  The reason the birds flew.....
 
 

 Someone let their dog out...oh that made me mad.

3.  I love the area we live in.  Lots of mountains and fields to visit.  Took this shot of a plowed field while drive up Scenic Loop last week.

 
I found the patterns rather fascinating.
 
4.  I participate in a group called 52 Frames and last week my Purple Cow was chosed as one of the 52 Committee Picks for the weekly theme.  The theme was,  "Purple."  -  Coleen helped me by making me an Oragami Cow.  I was inspired by the little poem:

The Purple Cow

I never saw a Purple Cow,
I never hope to see one,
But I can tell you, anyhow,
I’d rather see than be one!
 



 5.  More deer sightings.  Look at the impressive rack on the Buck.  I sure hope he makes it through hunting season.



 Bonus shot: 


A black and white of part of the Wedding Fountain in Pioneer Park.
 
My music selection today isn't my typical music style.  I was just surprised to learn that one of my favorite Hallmark Actresses (Alicia Witt) is also an accomplished pianist and singer.  I actually like her voice so may have to purchase some of her albums.
 
 


Something funny for FELINE FRIDAY:  (Comedy Plus)

 

Image may contain: people sitting
 
Can't leave without sharing one of our kitties to:
 
 
 Not the clearest shot but I had to shot quickly before he sucked that little tongue back in!  -  This one is Bandit.



18 comments:

  1. I love this sculpture! So much good detail. It harks back to older times so perfectly. The FIELD, oh MY!! It is gorgeous, with patterns upon patterns. What an awesome shot!! The purple origami cow is so cute! It is perfect. So much of nature has folds in it, including our own DNA! I love your feline Friday. Such a cute picture of Bandit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay, we'd like to find that parallel universe with the little old ladies. Wow, could we ever enjoy being waited on ... and waited on ... and waited -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the share. The photos are all so beautiful. We can't wait for fall to be here so we can get rid of this hot and humid weather. Bandit is a sweetheart with the tongue sticking out. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...hey Ida thanks for stopping by this week!
    ...lots of action in that sculpture!
    ...those Seagulls I guess didn't want to share their spot with a dog.
    ...the fields look like works of art.
    ...lovely fountain.
    ...your purple cow is a great match for my purple house.
    ...that's quite the rack.
    ...Alicia Wittis new to me.
    ...I like the cartoon.
    I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great sculpture! The plowed fields are interesting. Love the cat funny and cute Bandit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your shots. The sculpture is pretty awesome. Too bad about the dogs scaring the birds away. The pattern in that plowed field is great. The purple cow has to be my favorite. When I was in first grade our class did a play where everyone Mac to stand up and recite a poem. The purple cow was my poem and to this day I still remember every word.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sculpture is amazing!
    I so so so love your purple shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love seeing your beautiful photos....love your cat's little tongue...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shot of Bandit. :)I enjoyed all your other photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of interesting things in your post. The seagulls flying up is a sight I never tire of. The cat with the little old ladies made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots! I love the purple cow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, sweet Bandit.. I don't know Alicia but her voice is beautiful. I LOVE the statue of the men pushing the cart thingy. not sure what it is called. a dolly maybe... all your photos are beautiful in your willy nilly post

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely photographs of your lovely area. I love taking these kinds of drives.

    Bandit is a handsome mancat.

    Hope you had a purrfect Feline Friday and thanks for joining the hop. Happy weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed all the pictures, but the purple cow and the kitty are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  16. bandit is a real cutie, in focus or not. i like the purple cow, and the verse....

    awesome deer shots, i just featured some on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so love the variety in this post. I kept wondering what would come next. Congrats on being recognized for the Purple Cow!!! Love the comic in this post … LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.