Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Whatever Wednesday" - Pumpkin Patch and Autumn Edition

Oh goodness last week completely zipped by and I just didn't get around to uploading my Whatever Wednesday photos.  I apologize and hope that you will enjoy today's edition.

About a week ago I took Coleen out one afternoon and took some pictures of her in some trees (Flame Maples) just around the block from where we live.  I'm sharing a couple of those shots here today.

The wonderful thing about these trees is that the leaves can be, Orange, Yellow and Brilliant Red all on the same tree at the same time.  They are so beautiful.  Sadly the colors only last about a week and then the leaves fall off the tree almost over night.  About 2 days after these pictures were taken the trees were almost totally bare of leaves.







































We made our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch so here are a few of the photo that I took there.






























Coleen relaxing in the pumpkins.

That's one heavy pumpkin!

 Greta and Coleen share a fun moment together.


This old truck is one of 2 that they have in the pumpkin field for photo opts.



























They have this great slide there for the kids and Coleen enjoys sliding down it.


























A view out the windshield of Greta's car showing some of the beautiful trees on the Community College Campus.

Finally a Bowling League update.  Last week Mike & I joined a Sunday night league which meets every other Sunday.  I probably won't be updating scores from that league unless I feel the need to do so.

However this week on the Tuesday morning league I bowl on with my mom I had this:

My name is the top bowler:  IPK - and my last game was a 202!!!  - My first 200+ of the season.  The other scores:  163-143 and my 202 for a 508 series for the day. 

Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. wow :) so much fun with your daughter. the trees are indeed gorgeous, great photos sweetie. happy Wednesday :) xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, darling girl, she looks like she is having so much fun. Love the cat shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! Fun autumn shots! I love the one with her face framed by the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots of Coleen with the beautiful fall foliage! :)
    Congrats on the bowling score too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.