It's Friday, Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!
It's been "one of those weeks" (again).
So now it's time to kick back, relax and enjoy some Random thoughts.
You'll find them over at Nancy's blog, A Rural Journal.
Here are mine:
1. This photo was a totally "random" surprise. I saw a bug on this flower in my garden and snapped a photo. The bug flew off immediately so I only got the one shot. I was pleasantly surprised to find upon uploading the photo that this little bug had a, "heart" on it's back. - Click to enlarge and you'll see the heart better.
2. League bowling started 2 weeks ago and so far I "stink" this season. I'm guessing that I'm just not relaxing and the new changes to the alley's are throwing me off a little. I hate change.
3. I admit that I love dance shows like, So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing With The Stars. One just ended and the other one starts on Monday. Mindless but fun entertainment.
4. It's been a super busy week here. Had a friend visit on Monday, Tuesday was bowling league, Wednesday I had to take my mom and Coleen shopping for birthday gifts as well as do my own shopping. Thursday was Greta's birthday and I baked cupcakes, wrapped presents, and we went to dinner and had a little party afterwards. Fun day but also tiring.
5. I missed my "naps" this week due to all the activities. Yes, I sometimes take naps and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Have a great weekend.