Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Macro Monday with Sarah Carletti

Joining the talented Sarah for Macro Monday

I'll be sharing 2 photos today. - CLICK TO ENLARGE PHOTOS

First up those Tiny Mini Daffodils that were featured HERE on Sunday.

 I just think these are the cutest little daffodils I've ever seen. 

Next up it's a Macro/Close-up of Spooky-boo's claw.  I was trying to get a macro shot of his paw and caught this funny expression on his face as well.  I hope it brightens up your day.

21 comments:

  1. Ida! I love both of these shots! That flower is so cute and I love the claw. My cat sometimes gets her claws caught in something and looks up at me with those eyes! Great capture and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute photo of your kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots especially of the kitty claws. It's lovely to see spring flowers once again. Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots especially of the kitty claws. It's lovely to see spring flowers once again. Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, what sharp little claws you have kitty kitty... Very cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty is adorable and your macro shot well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely daffodils. Spooky-boo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely macro shots! Those mini-daffodils are just the cutest and your cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty daffodils and I love the kitty's expression! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the tiny daffadoils are beautiful. i have always called them tater tots, i'm not sure why!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, my day is definitely brightened! Love those Daffodils, and the Paw shot is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. Very nice macro shots. I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet daffodils!
    Love the kitty image. You captured that mischievous look so cute on cats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ida.

    Your blog is nice and bright and cheerful.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The mini daffodils are so sweet. Love the look on the cat's face.

    ReplyDelete
  16. my goodness..what a gorgeous soul..such vivid eyes of color and beauty..such a sweet kitty! And gorgeous blooms..so enchanting! Wonderful and inspiring images!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mini daffodils looks fine!Funny face of her!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love macro photos, and you picked two of my favorite subjects -- flowers and critters! Those daffodils are so cute and dainty and the way they're lined up is a great shot. Of course Mr. Spooky Boo is darling no matter what he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are both stunning. Wonderful depth of field.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.