1. Signs of spring are on the way!!! - I got to spend some time outside this week and even managed to clear some of the leaves and weeds out of my flower beds. Look what I saw yesterday.
2. Why is it when you have a day off from school like Coleen does today that it rains? Yes, yesterday it was beautiful outside (64 degrees) and today it's raining. I always hated that when I was a kid. The week before spring break it would be gorgeous and then you would have your break and it would rain the entire week and clear off the day you had to head back to school.
3. So now that the "Bachelor" show is over and might I add ("good riddance" to Juan Pablo and his, "I like you a lot" winner) it's time to move on to Dancing With The Stars. Promises to be an interesting season with all the new changes. - Yes I love so called (reality) TV shows but only certain ones.
4. Had a fun lunch out on Monday with a bunch of ladies from our church who all have birthday in the month of March. We ate at a Chinese Buffet place and just had a fun time getting to know each other better.
5. We got a new neighbor in the house next door to us (not my mom's place). The house has been vacant since last October. The last neighbors weren't bad but they did get into shouting matches with lots of 4-letter words and the cops were there a lot because their son was always in trouble with the law (drugs, domestic violence) so it's a relief to have a nice, quiet, middle-aged, single woman living there now.
So now I leave you with my "Quote of the Week" photo.
Off to get more coffee so I can browse your blogs, first though I have to go separate fighting cats (Spooky-boo and Cuddles) and then feed the birds and squirrels. I hate going out in the rain.