If you stopped by to check out my Photo Art for PHOTO ART FRIDAY click on the link and you will be taken directly to that post.
Now let's join in on the "fun" of RANDOM 5 FRIDAY hosted by Nancy, (A Rural Journal).
As always please click to enlarge photos.
1. We had freezing sleet/rain over this past weekend. On Sunday a pair of ducks ventured into the yard so we gave them some bread. They were quite happy with the free meal and a drink of water from the puddle in the parking area at my mom's next door.
2. I find simple things (see quote in the last photo) sometimes can be really fun. Like watching Coleen blow bubbles. This was Sunday afternoon. Sunday evening she ended up with a case of the (stomach flu). Thankfully by Monday morning she was feeling much better.
3. Whenever someone get's sick do you start to feel sick yourself? Yep, Monday I woke up and felt horrible. I felt nauseated, achy and just plain sick. So I spent the entire day in bed mostly sleeping or watching TV. It worked because Tuesday I felt better!
4. Remember this cat? Call me the "Crazy Cat Lady" but I wanted to make friends with this kitty.
I've been taking food across the street whenever I see it out in hopes of it getting use to me enough to pet it. Well I've actually been able to pet it quite frequently. Tonight it decided to actually venture across the street to my mom's porch next door where we leave the food out for the cats. I was able to not only pet it (I believe it's a female) but I got some lovely shots of it. I love the way this cat carries it's tail up in the air like a curved hook. Couldn't get a decent shot of that but here's the kitty:
5. I had what I hope is my FINAL appointment with the Dentist today for that spot on my gums. Instead of cutting the rest of the spot out today he burned it again with the laser. Hopefully this heals up and never ever comes back even though there is roughly a 15-20% chance that it will.
Finally I leave you with this: