It's been a very BUSY but a good week here for me. I've been absent from blogging for most of the week due to having something to do every single day this week. It's time now to kick back and join in on the fun of Random 5 Friday hosted by the wonderful Nancy from (A Rural Journal).
1. Monday I made my annual (celebrate my birthday) trip to the Wildhorse Casino along with my mom and Greta. Within the first 20 minutes we were there I was down $60 and then I won a small jackpot that I cashed in so that I wouldn't go home a loser like I normally do. - I then started playing another quarter machine and guess what.....
This is only part of what I won, I came home with all the money I had taken with me and about a $200 profit as well. My first time ever winning anything!!!
2. Tuesday was our Play Day for the Bowling League. Our team ended up taking 2nd place for the season. I won some money for that and also for having the High Individual Game with Handicap for the entire season. I tied with another lady so they split the money. We each got $5 which I decided to buy Scratch Tickets with and I won $50!
3. Wednesday...sorry I didn't win any more money. This was take Mom for her B-12 Shot & then head to the dentist to have my mouth checked again. The spot has pretty much healed but the dentist said it's still not 100% normal. It may never be but as long as I don't have that horrible sore I don't care.
4. Oh I also baked a cake on Wednesday. I tried out this recipe recommended by the delightful Stephanie from (The Enchanting Rose) blog. - I must say that while I don't like bananas (mushy texture just gags me) this cake was pretty YUMMY! - I added some chopped pecans to the frosting and everyone enjoyed this cake very much.
5. Last night we attended the Celebration of the Arts & Silent Auction event at Coleen's school. She was singing with her class, had some artwork displayed and her Science Club Heart project was on display.
I'm including a YouTube Video of one of the songs they preformed last night called, The Cat Came Back. (Sorry about the jittery part at the beginning. It was really crowded in the Cafeteria and people kept bumping into me.)
That's it for this week. I think I would like to kick back now and relax like this...