Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days of Reflection - Day 11

Well today the old computer is in to have the data transferred to the new computer.  Wednesdy the new computer will be installed and hopefully Thursday I'll be back if I haven't pulled my hair out or smashed the computer in frustration.  I hate having to learn new stuff when I'm so familiar with the old.  Oh well change was inevitable.

So here is my "Musical" reflection for today.
I chose John Denver's - The Music Is You.
Music has and always will be a big part of my life.  I love all kinds of music with the exception of a few generes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.