Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

31 Days of Reflection

Happy Saturday!  The day is rapidly winding down and I realized I hadn't yet posted my 31 Days of Reflection, musical selection yet.  In keeping with my "Cowboy" attitude for the PBR Bullriding Finals once again I am sharing a song about, Cowboys.
This time it's (Even Cowboys Like a Little Rock-n-Roll) by Chris LeDoux with Charlie Daniels. - I had the pleasure of hearing Chris in concert just about a year before he passed away.



Take care and I'll be back tomorrow with another musical selection.
Thought I'd also share a shot (taken off the television screen) of, Trickster one of the Bulls at the PBR Finals. 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Charlie Daniels Ida!!
    Great selection!!
    Sending you wishes for a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice music selection -- and that's one big bull! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, that floormat is way to nice to have people walk all over, it has excellent details and a great 3D effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.