Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

31 Days of Reflection - Day 9

Hello,  Today I am sharing one of my all time favorite Hymns, Amazing Grace as my musical inspiration. - This song is truly one of great beauty and deep meaning.  As a Christian I feel hope and peace when I hear this song.  There have been numerous artists who have preformed this song but I discovered this group, Il Divo and just get the chills when I hear their version.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.