Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

31 Days of Reflection - Day 20

Okay today I'm feeling a bit frustrated as I've spent the better part of the morning trying to re-install some files from the old computer to the new computer.  Discovered we need to re-install a program that I used and I have no clue where the disk is or if we even had one to begin with.  Still can't figure Microsoft Office out - Why or why do they have to change things!  - With that being said I thought I would just play something totally goofy for my musical reflection.  So today I am sharing,  The Credit Card Song by Dick Feller.  So I hope you all have a good laugh or two and I'll carry on with my computer woes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.