Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days of Reflection

Today is Day 1 of my 31 Days of Reflection series.  I chose this photo:

Since I think it "reflects" on what life can sometimes be like in my little corner of the world.  It's often one of those days and as the old saying goes..."There's no use crying over spilt milk."

I want to share things that are reflections of who I am as a person and the type of person I'd like to become as well.

I'm not entirely sure what I hope to accomplish here or if I'm even going about this right but you can check out the details of this project by visiting:
http://www.chattingatthesky.com/2011/10/01/14988/ or
http://my3boybarians.com/2011/09/lots-and-lots-of-31-dayers-october-2011-series/

There are lots of different links here to various blogs participating with their own series so feel free to check them out.  I'm sure we'll all gain inspiration by visiting.

Please come back tomorrow.  I can't promise anything earth shattering or profound but I hope to learn and grow from this.

1 comment:

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.