Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

31 Days of Reflection - Day 12

Yep, I've "pre-scheduled" these posts and hopefully they go live when they are suppose to.

So I've been sharing a lot of serious songs and thought that today I'd like to just throw in something totally fun and silly.  Sometimes we all need those moments where we can just be a little "crazy" and kick back without thinking about all the things around us that need to be done.  So what did I pick...how about, Hair by the Cowsills.  Does anyone remember this group? - This song is really silly and the video equally so but I enjoy both and hope you do as well.

1 comment:

  1. I love your 31 days of reflection. I do remember the Cowsills.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.