Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Out with the "old" and in with the "new"

Welcome to my first post of 2014!  -  Happy New Year everyone!

I thought before I shared the New Year's stuff I'd share the last sunset of 2013 with you.




The sky was beautiful last night.  We'd had a rainy day but it cleared off by evening which was great because we were able to light our Fireworks.



It was a typical New Years Eve for us here.  -  We made our Nacho's (sorry I didn't take pictures) and watched movies.  This year we chose,
RIPD (Rest In Peace Department) - Strange but not a bad movie.  Then we did 2 kid movies,  Planes, which was rather cute and Despicable Me2, also a fun and cute movie.  Sometime before that one was over we headed over to my mom's for our annual New Year's photo. 

Yes we look like "dorks" but that's the fun of it.


We toasted in the New Year, blew our party horns, set off the fireworks and then finished the movie and went to bed about 1:30 am...Then it seemed I couldn't stay asleep because I woke up almost every hour on the hour and finally got up at 7:00 this morning.  -  I think I need a NAP!!!

Looking forward to the New Year and sharing with all of you.  Off to watch the Rose Parade.

14 comments:

  1. We went to bed early but I was wide awake by 4AM. Must have been the crack of dawn of the new year that woke me. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lively bunch! I fell asleep at 9:30. :) Happy New Year Ida! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great night! Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year's, Ida. Looks like you celebrated New Year's Eve in style. All good things to you in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors in that sky! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all welcomed the New Year with fun and style! Best wishes for a wonderful 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year. Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love the fireworks & the cute hats. Happy New Year!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute picture Ida, looks like you guys had fun!!

    And a gorgeous sunset, here's hoping you see many more in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sunset colours and the celebration pics are so full of joy! Happy New Year Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you and your family! Great firework shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful sunsets, love the fireworks and the family photo is awesome, Happy New 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those winter sunsets. You were livlier than me on new year's eve. I heard fireworks going off shortly after I went to bed. I think it's great that you take an annual New Year's photo. Wishing you all things wonderful in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's great to have family traditions. I know they are important to everybody. Hope your new year is full of great things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.