PHOTO ART FRIDAY click on the link.
It's time to join Nancy (A Rural Journal) for Random 5 Friday.
1. The above photo has nothing to do with Random thoughts...well maybe it does. This is (Fred-L and Ghost-R) the neighbors kittens. Of course they aren't feeding them properly so we get to do it. They show up on my mom's porch every morning and every night for food. They've been sleeping in the hollowed out TV case that sits on her porch. I managed to get a picture of them together yesterday.) - Feeding all these extra cats is not cheap but we just can't let them go hungry.
2. I love Christmas decorations.....I "HATE" the work it takes to put them away. - My back is killing me today as I packed up all the inside stuff yesterday and helped to move it back to the basement storage area.
3. We need a 1-level house. I hate stairs...oh my aching back!
4. I got a new zoom camera lens for Christmas!!! - Now if only I had time to go out and shoot something with it. I have been using it just around the house to test it out though. So far I'm loving it.
5. The new Professional Bull Riding (PBR) season starts today! - I can't wait to see which riders will ride or get bucked off. - Also I know I've admitted this before but I'm addicted to the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows and the new season starts Monday. I'll be kicking back with my Wine Coolers and watching mindless TV for sure...Yep, it's back to normal life now that the holidays are over.
Last nights sunset...
Thanks for stopping by.