Happy Friday! - It made me feel happy to know that Tanya (Around Roanoke) was back this week for Willy-Nilly Friday Five.
So let's get started....
1. While out and about on one of our walks Coleen & I spotted this man with his dog delivering the newspaper. - I asked him if I could take their photo and he said yes. I wish I could recall what his name & his dog's name are but the memory isn't what it use to be. I just thought it was fun that he took his dog along to deliver the paper.
2. My mom & I went for a short walk around the block earlier this week. On the way I spotted some Shaggy Mane Mushrooms in a neighbor's flower bed. Thankfully she only lives 2 houses from us so I was able to go back and get the camera to snap a picture. These are pretty tasty mushrooms.
3. We woke up to this on Tuesday. Thank goodness it was only on the foothills and higher elevations of the mountains. I drove out in the afternoon to get this shot. I love how it shows the green fields and the snow covered mountains together. Plus apparently someone is building a new home there in the valley.
4. My hubby has the weirdest sense of humor. I discovered something on the kitchen counter the other morning. Due to bad lighting I took it outside to get a better photograph. So what did I find?.....
5. It's time for my weekly feature I'm calling Caption This.
Before I show this weeks photo here is last weeks photo with the winning caption contributed by Theresa (aka TexWiseGirl) from The Run-a-round Ranch Report.
Thanks Theresa for playing along.
Here is this weeks photo: Please play along and have fun with this. You have until midnight PST on Thursday the 23rd to leave a caption for this photo.
So for Feline Friday and Six Word Friday (This weeks word was, Collect) I give you this photo:
Shot this little fur ball at the Humane Society taking a nap last week.
Also joining Hilary (Feeling Beachie) For some Fill-In Fun.
- If I _______________I’d change ____________
- I’d rather __________ some where than ___________
- Seeing_____ makes me_______.
- Could you still______ after______
1. If I could turn back time I'd change probably nothing because God has had a purpose for everything that has happened in my life.
So that's it for this week. I hope you've enjoyed stopping by.
2. I'd rather read a good book somewhere than a boring book anywhere.
3. Seeing flowers in spring makes me happy and tired as I have to start yard work to keep them looking nice.
4. Could you still eat something after it made you sick once? My hubby won't eat fudge after eating a lot of it as a kid and getting sick on it.
That's it for today. I hope you've enjoyed all the fun and will visit each of the memes to check out the other participants.