Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veteran's Day

Just got home from the Veteran's Parade and wanted to extend a heartfelt "Thank You" to all those who serve our country and protect our freedom.

 
 

 
 



God Bless America and all our Veterans.

6 comments:

  1. Yes God Bless. We are celebrating in Canada also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to honor them with a parade!! It looks like it was a beautiful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my daughter was young, I was the leader of her Girl Scout troop. Every Veteran's Day I would take my troop to march in the local parade. I'd like to think I made an impression on those girls about the true meaning of this day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that your town had a parade! I especially like the photo of the children carrying the sign. God bless our veterans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shots for the day!
    From the sweaters and coats I see it must have been a rather cold day there. I'm sure it didn't dampen the spirits of those participating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice post, we watched Ceremonies almost all yesterday, spattered with WW1 and WW2 footage, stories, met (TV) the last resistant survivor of WW2 in a particular little town. I find this particular day overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.